Friday 8 November 2013

The Hebrides aka no computer week


091113

n one day she just walked out on technology 



**********************

whid kind of makes it difficult for her 

to see the wood and the tree 



she will switch on there radio 

she had the other day not sure what time 



n she will look at the front maybe 3 pages 

s well as the culture 





n she imagine certain tensions she feel ... 

is not her intention 

to depart the internet is just a short experiment Derknees 

did i feel her .... 

i need to elaborate do i 

was not my intention for you to seize the process 

is you get me ... 



011113 

this is my experiment for me 

n check out the copyright delegation thingy .... 



which they need spelled out every day it seems like .... 




n you know what i hope to come back n find my room as i left it .... 

556am 


n is i feel you trying to bully people derknees 

 i migh has to cut short 

my trip to the hebrides 







No comments:

Post a Comment