Monday 28 October 2013

The Gates





hello aunt 

yeah i were dead proud of him he had big chunks ripped out of his ears 

from fighting dogs and foxes 

your move .... 




******************************




I've put your number in my phone and will try ringing you once I get up to the lakes. although reception up there is not the best. You always liked animals - sounds a good idea or maybe a cat ? You loved your cat when you were a child. 
xxx 


> thanks
> having a baby is an interesting thing to do ... 
> i found my nephews were enough 
> for me ... although I'm probably 
> of no use to them 
> in fact i should probably get myself 
> a pet mouse  
> speak soon hopefully love Lucie 
> I've got this mobile 
>  07910980916
> i don't normally use it i put £5 on it 
> i don't know if it rings 





> hi I am off to the lake district for half term and return again next Sunday. . Rachel and her husband Rob have just had a baby boy Moses Nick. Nick was Steve's younger brother's name who died about 3 yrs ago. I am visiting them en route to the lakes. I am going with Lin to stay in her parents in law house. They have both died now and she has to help get things cleared ready for agents to start letting it



******************


Dear Dad 

the mixer tap in the kitchen 

has started to leak water out of the back of itself 

which is going to put up my now metered water bill just to let you know 

as well as making the water taste funny 












No comments:

Post a Comment