Thursday 21 February 2013

Trix




211115










010515 







270415







060315








120215 






250115 







311214




151114






241014 





021113 









211013 
















081013 













041013



















10913 














130813 


















20.32

14.03.13. 










interesting all these different aspects of the Trixy 

the Trixy with the tilted top hat 
the Trixy that tried to rebuild his bed ... 
the one that did all the different girls 
the magnificent Trixy dad 
the hard nut drug dealer Trixy ... 

you know i let the meerkat go and stay with Hotdog and 
then i felt all this ... as you do ....  









*************

22.40  misc draft 




I will eat your toenails if you 
want me to ... 

its a weakness 
in my Chinese sign ... 
I know you're not supposed 
to worship them i just can't help it 

just so full of terror and dread 
my chest is like theres a
boulder on it and you 
feel like curling up
screaming

I seem to 
be doubled over
with pain like he can't hear 
me and things appear like difficult 
to do ... he hasn't spoken to me all day ... 

where is he what have 
they done ...  







© Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved





3.28am



you know and Im fed up with them 
moving me on ... 

that echoes round 
my head 

you know 
and this adoration 
makes a kind of heady smoky puff 




 © Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved










11.30am    3.03.13. 


© Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved


Im so broken 
with you scary scary love 






misc draft 














10am   1.03.13. © Lizarikk



dont do that ... 

you know 
and how can we
be telepathic in one 
dimension and not another 
just because of your hot head 
why can't you just feel me ... everybody
else seems to be able to ... they speak of nothing else ... 






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=362JArvhAqg
















I just feel so totally and

utterly helpless 

I just want

to go where its

really sharp where 

you sawed through me 

like an illusionist ... that was 

something else ... I can't seem to 

get back there ... getting lost in the 

blizzard on the way ... they murdered

my soul on the way up your mountain ... 

and now I rattle round it like a ghost dancing

with the mist has no head and the wind cries Mary 







© Lizarikk


10am, 20.02.13.  misc draft

No comments:

Post a Comment