Sunday 17 February 2013

Gallery 1







11.03  21.02.13. 




catch a grip 


yeah it was
like I was having 
a heart attack afterwards
and my shoulder hurt so much
I was screaming in agony ... I could 
hardly move ... like a gunpowder strip 
was pulled from the base of the spine ... 
it took about nine days to recover ... 




© Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved











00.01 





warmer warmer 

spinning anticlockwise 

hanging by my feet 

from a tree you left your 

odic behind its draining 

into my head 

and they'll cut me down 

when I sink the right thought 





© Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved














14.09



fighting with 
the mist ... zapped 
in this stun gun thing 
the pain was unimaginable 

and now I feel affected ... 
bug eyed ... I fret like a 
noose ... yank that 
chord tight 






© Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved







I just feel so totally and

utterly helpless 

I just want

to go where its

really sharp where 

you sawed through me 

like an illusionist ... that was 

something else ... I can't seem to 

get back there ... getting lost in the 

blizzard on the way ... they murdered

my soul on the way up your mountain ... 

and now I rattle round it like a ghost dancing

with the mist has no head and the wind cries Mary 







© Lizarikk


10am, 20.02.13.  misc draft




4.26am 20.02.13. 




a magical 

world with frosted

pastel trees ... like twisted

horns appearing to dance in their 

stillness alive with little sprites and pixie 

spirits my tendrils curling round a pod like little hands 



















3.12


powerless ...

our work forever non professional ... 

raw flawed and full of mistakes ... surrender 

they say ... I just do get scared when they start to 

undress me ok they never hurt a hair ... it just touched me

inside ... surrender ... what with them all watching ... 

mocking commenting ... my own father even 

it gets hard .... but for you I will try ... 







20.02.13. © Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved












I just feel
so hungry its
like my stomach is eating itself

there we go baby there we go

pulp fiction
as if they are hazed
tightening up the lid

a hard twist
in layered riffs
tapestries you could walk on

aint nothin' going on

grave boxes with carved poles
providing objects of public ridicule
and shame

a lengthy struggle to repatriate


Some of the figures on the poles constitute
symbolic reminders of quarrels, murders,
debts, and other unpleasant
occurrences

unfortunate events

the figures nose and ears painted
red to indicate his stinginess

rail service is dirty crowded and delayed
with passengers fined for travelling without a valid ticket

consider taking the coach ...






18-20 Feb 2013 Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved











he's really trippy ... 
in fact I'm not sure you should really
drive or operate machinery 

in his presence ...

I broke it and drank the light
the headstone
at the top of the bed lit up

shining on my tourniquet
where pieces of my flesh lay
half eaten and rotting

I looked down through my white lips
my ribcage had a neon glow
where the stuffing had been scraped out

thick curtains blocking out the sun
I found myself being stuffed into a television

pluck out mine heart
it will be the death of me

I said ... 

a carnival of entrails
..  ventral roll ulva supyn

There have been incidents of a person's head on fire ...

he reportedly shrieked "take it off! Let me breathe!"

you get a choice between that and lethal injection ...

on top of spaghetti all covered in cheese
I lost my poor meatball when somebody sneezed ...

a choke point
where there is much diving for the pearl-mussel
to emphasise its military brawn it threatened 

to close the Strait to oil tanker traffic

in fact a steel lid just literally fell off the wall

I was thinking about how the other two were tortured ...
suppose im frightened that will
happen again ...

I remember the plink of the water
and how it settled to a perfect stillness ....

they pushed a heel into his thigh ...

but whats with the steel band ... magic candy dust ?






© Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved 17.02.13. 


No comments:

Post a Comment