Monday 18 February 2013

Fox



211115










220715










010515 







270415







060315






120215 






151114




160813 

















21.07.13. 














************************

4.03.13. 

those feelings are behind a 
locked door ... you do sometimes 
wonder if they will open given the way that the world is ... 





****************
Im more interested in causing offence 
than apologising for it 

going way black when 
we were taught how to lose our minds ... 
a living graveyard 
... I am the unborn head 

spine chilling antar crunches my bones 
the eyeball hanging from a nerve  
my tail is caught in my flies 
not to worry ... I can see out of my kidneys ...

chillblains

a smooth flow of undulating current hits the nerve on the head  
Ive got my skin on inside out and back to front 
like a glass cabinet proudly displaying its organs 

an animal taxidermied  





21-2  Fab 2013 © Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved









3.07am 22.02.13. 

he was actually a bit like my sponsor 

you know someone that could tell

you what you were feeling 




****************

23.31  © Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved




my heart beating backwards 

I block my ears 
my fingers cringe 

what weep from the mouth 
please no 
you're messing my hair 

you dangerous ... 

they told me not to go there 
which is why I went 
atch gimme that back 
its me its mine ... owww 

wheres the door
no the floor 
where is it 

please gimme back my stash .... 

I been here before they made mince meat ...











No comments:

Post a Comment