Friday 22 February 2013

Dear Diary


19.52

awesome review Pip ... 





****************


11.23

ok how would the closure go with chuck ...

i had a six month relationship with Chuck
do you say 'just on the internet'?

chucky will you get off my neighbours please and let me finish

just on the internet? some of these internet relationships were that strong we were thinking of getting married
it happened on the internet
when i met him i was like a complete vegetable
from the scope website

and the relationship with him must have really revived me alot ....
the relationship still exists in some respects because of the creative side to it
he would play songs on my radio
and i would put up songs for him on my blogs
you know there was a dialoge going on in music

on a very high level
you know that brings out the finer side of  you ....

*************

he didn't actually cheat on me during our engagement but i felt it was a strain for him and that he wanted to
and we are not compatible physically

my desire to have him as my partner died around the beginning of February 2012





No comments:

Post a Comment