Wednesday 20 February 2013



as I was saying Fritzle and Chucky are organising a local bandwagon to put pressure on me to take medication

in order to force me to the chamber of Fritzle which actually Chucky would challenge at the last minute having used it for his purposes ...

**************

they are excited because i said this might cause me to cave in
the reason being that wrongful medication is a fate worse than death ...
and it may be that i would cave in to fritzle in the hope of appealing later on
rather than trying to do that medicated ...

***************

i can't do anything about this so if anyone is sitting back that could do something

**************


thanks for the 15% message i am working on it

in fact i thought i wasnt too bad last night



yeah and i mean considering burk isn't actually english and

that she never really supported my relationship with fritzle in the first place

or with anyone for that matter burk just doesnt want me to have a relationship at all .. .

if burk wants her own way in a coalition she would have to change her attitude and learn to work things to my advantage

otherwise i am allowed to shoot her to an extent ....

**********

it should be possible to talk this through
i mean one thing is what i want
and another thing is what I'm forced to do isn't it
if i can try to describe those strands separately

*********

and just to remind everyone also
john and fritzle haven't replied to my emails ...
how rude is that they are too proud to reply and just have me poisoned instead
this is truly the stuff of science fiction ...

*************

S**

21.32



*************

21.39

right I've got an announcement to make ...

i can't be in a commitment with anyone because ai am the property of joseph fritzle according

to him although i don't actually want to be ...

*************

he is however not in the delegation of my copyright which is currently Scare Loz Frip Row and Hotdog

****************

if anyone can rescue me from my sharia marriage id be very grateful ...

**********

im also swing this because he tortures my prospective dates so i should also think of them
really and let them know what they would be in for ....

**********

i am the property of joseph fritzle because of my disability and his military domination which is about 100%

i am his prisoner he even made me build the door ....

******************

21.50

its supposed to be passive resistance Scare
you know surrendery stuff
just experimenting with it
coalitioning with it even and trying to contact someone ... etc

*****************

22.01

thanks ... you know he even has my own friends turn on me with his agenda its really freaky The Firm stuff ...

they did these bandwagon things before and you even go to a voluntary job and are gaslighted to death you know ...
if i go out with someone he is going to abduct them beat them up
and find an ex parter of theirs as a comfort ...
and i said they told me that was what trix wanted but he waasnt happy afterwards 






No comments:

Post a Comment