Thursday 21 February 2013



21.02.13. am


you know and I've just pushed Loz aside at a point where he's been abused right 


and chucky has the ability to get me out of the fritzle thing so does that mean i am the property of chucky rather than fritzle

if you are making that comparison ...

like there was one time chucky decided to let me go and then went on to worry that fritzle was ' a huge penis ' ...

you know and its like I'm just going from one thing to another without acknowledging any sort of closure or feelings of regret or anything which i suppose would be one of chucks many criticisms of me ...

then again I'm more interested in causing offence than apologising for it ...

but never mind the baset is spraying something like superglue ...

and I must stop saying its all about the fib ...
the fib need dooo dah authorisation

and the dooo dahs are pupated by john and the author ....
and you know where they come from ....
and then i could ask myself at that level
who puppets who John or the Author ?

I did have a relationship with Loz
that started off with somewhere to park
to escape the Trixy and actually ended up being better than the Trixy relationship ...

although I do cuddle him sometimes ...







No comments:

Post a Comment