Sunday 17 February 2013





he's really trippy in 
fact I'm not sure you should really

drive a car in his presence ...




21.26

I broke it 
and drank the light 

the headstone 
at the top of the bed lit up 

shining on my tourniquet

where pieces of my flesh lay 
half eaten and rotting 

I looked down through my 
white lips 


my ribcage
had a neon glow 
where the stuffing had been scraped out 


thick curtains blocking out the sun

I found myself being stuffed into a television 

pluck out mine heart
it will be the death of me 

a carnival of entrails 
ulva supyn ventral roll 





© Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved 


misc draft 

There have been incidents of a person's head on fire

he reportedly shrieked "take it off! Let me breathe!"



you get a choice between that and lethal injection ... 


on top of spaghetti
all covered in cheese
I lost my poor meatball 
when somebody sneezed ...  


choke point 

where there is much diving for the pearl-mussel

to underline its military muscle it threatened to close the Strait to oil tanker traffic 

********************


in fact a steel lid just literally fell off the wall 

I was thinking about how Loz and Trix were tortured ... 
suppose im frightened that will
happen again ... 

I remember the plink of the water
and how it settled to a perfect stillness ....

they pushed a heel into his thigh ...

********

but whats with the steel band  ... 

magic candy dust 



























No comments:

Post a Comment