Tuesday 19 February 2013

Fritz


210615 








311214






151114





271113 

























170913 


you havent replied to my email 

what do you want from me 




130913

i was going to remind you weekly 

you seem to be getting 

impatient 

Im going to remind you every four days 

what is it you request 

you havent replied to my email ....  





90913 2314

yo0u never replied to my email ... 

I'm going to remind you about this weekly 







160813 

















and then it wails freaking shaking its hands in the air at me ... 

who do you think I am what what what whaaaa ... don't

you know I rules you beyond the grave ... imagine 

that a dead person is playing it ... and then it 

goes right under my skin how it does 

protest and rail at me ... oh man 

does that guitar sound 

like its in pain ... 







20.02.13. 7pm © Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved










2.58




fuck the wounds 

asking for truth 
the scars that ache 
the nerves all twisted 
and crushed like copper 
wires where bruises ask a
fellow ship of bruises bundled
up in the rush to get away from 
themselves that can never be healed 





© Lizarikk, All Rights Reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment